REVIVE DEVELOPMENT is searching for a valuable member to join our Commercial Real Estate Development Team. Team Member must be task and detailed oriented with the ability to prioritize and achieve multiple projects simultaneously. This position is responsible for the following, but not limited to:
General Office / Administration
- Greet all guests
- Answer phones; field any leasing or other property inquiry calls.
- Open office each morning.
- Organize and manage electronic and hard copy files
- Establish and create new entities with the Secretary of State and the IRS. Requests related documents/status from the same. File and maintain related documents accordingly.
- Purchase and maintain supplies for office and kitchen.
- Ensure that all office equipment and facilities are maintained accordingly, includes telephone, internet and copier services, as well as computer support.
- Schedule appointments and prepare for meetings for CEO or as required.
- Coordinate and prepare for meetings as required.
- Run miscellaneous errands outside of office as necessary, includes Post Office.
- General administrative duties as required.
Accounting / Bookkeeping / Finance
- Manage vendor/contractor/consultant invoices; distribute checks as required related to Due Diligence, Design Development, Construction, etc.; Maintain draw recap for same invoices as required.
- Manage and maintain General Ledger for multiple entities.
- Prepare and manage the Loan Draw process with CFO; Involves review of bank account balances as required.
- Prepare and obtain necessary Lien Waivers.
- Run QuickBooks/Accounting System reports for Property Management and CFO as required.
- Communicate with financial partners; manage and distribute quarterly payments to partners coordinated with CFO.
- Set up bank accounts as necessary and obtain all necessary signatures; bank liaison.
- Process remote and branch deposit checks (rent, etc.).
- Reconcile company credit card statements.
- Scan bank statements for accountant and electronically file accordingly.
- Prepare quarterly Worker’s Comp payroll report through Texas Mutual Insurance.
- Prepare invoices for various entities, as required.
- Open title and manage the Earnest Money Contract process for refinances.
- Manage “in-house” accounting with new platform and transition from QuickBooks and out-sourced Accounting.
- Prepare and maintain Master Contracts and with subcontractors used on a regular basis.
- Ensure that all contractors are compliant with company requirements (W-9 & Certificates of Insurance) prior to payment of invoices.
- Work with CFO to finalize all AIA Documents.
- Run all contractor insurance through the internal insurance process.
Brokerage / Growth
- Open title and manage the Earnest Money Contract process for new properties.
- Type and manage all contract amendments post open title.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Outlook and Excel Required
- At least 5 Yrs. of Accounting and Bookkeeping Experience (2 years being Full Cycle Bookkeeping) Required
- Advanced Knowledge of QuickBooks and/or other GL Accounting System Required
- Commercial Real Estate Lending and/or Construction/Development Experience Preferred
- Zip Form Knowledge
- Dropbox Working Knowledge